- 1. Please provide all the details for the group booking in order to get a free quote from us within 24hs. Send your request to email@example.com
- 2. Booking Confirmation / Deposit
Once you agree with the quote provided by us, you will be required to pay 15% of the total amount as a non-refundable deposit to confirm your reservation. Only with this payment can the reservation will be guaranteed. The remaining 85% of the booking will be required to be on arrival date.
- 3. Payment
Payments can be made by Visa or MasterCard or bank transfer. If you choose to pay by bank transfer, you will be required to pay the full amount of the 1st night’s stay (Banking details will be forward upon request).
- 4. Changes
Group size alteration to your reservation will be free of charge until 5 days prior to arrival (Subject on availability). After that, changes are not possible. Price per person may or may not increase depending on number of persons omitted from original booking.
- 5. Cancellation
Cancellations need to be done by email (firstname.lastname@example.org ) and confirmed by us. Cancellations done 5 days or less before arrival will be penalized by a 100% of the total amount.
- 6. No-shows
“No shows” i.e. not arriving at the hostel will be penalized by a 100% of the total amount.
- 7. Guest Data
At least 5 week before the arrival, it is necessary to send the following details for each guest; full name, document number (passport or ID), country of document & nationality, date document was issued, date of birth, and age. We need this information in order to comply with local tourist formalities and this will also speed up the check in process upon arrival.
- 8. Additional Deposits
There will be a 10 euro key deposit for each key which is given to the guest. This deposit is returned once key is returned to us.
- 9. General Rules
A credit card will be required and kept on record during the stay in case of excess cleaning or damages done during the stay. We do reserve the right to remove anyone from the property for bad behavior and for not complying with the house rules.
- *Check in time: 13:00 / Check out time: 11:00
- *If you plan to check out before 9:00, please advise reception and make arrangements for check out the night before.
- *Please clean up after using the kitchen and don’t forget to label your food. Otherwise, it will be taken as common use.
- *All bed linens and blankets are included.
- *Please take care of the hostels things and belongings as if they were your own.
- *Quite Hours begin at 23:30. Please be courteous.
- *Please do not hang towels, clothing, or any other objects from windows or bunk beds.
- *If you will be out of the hostel past 23:00, make sure you have keys to re-enter. Reception is closed between the hours of 23:00 and 9:00.
- *We are not responsible for your belongings. Make sure you store and secure them properly.
- *The use of showers & kitchen are not allowed after checkout.